Thursday, October 24, 2013

Final Frame Sketch

This is the rough sketch of the frame I have chosen and I will post a cleaner version very soon.

I am planning on taking the frame to the wood shop and creating an art nouveau design to compliment the artwork. I will have a total of 8 digital paintings. The top 5 circles will tell the narrative between Jenny and Alexander, the clock tower will be in the middle and have the cracked glass and on either side will be the dark world on the left and the light world on the right.

The circular images will be about 12 inches in diameter, the center image will be 3 feet long by 1.5 feet wide and the two images on the side will be roughly 3 feet in long and 1.5 feet at the widest width. The shape comes from a window design I had found on an art nouveau building design by Gaudi.



No comments:

Post a Comment